Browse Our FAQ
Your Device PIN is used to sign in to your Jenius app, this is the PIN you created during the registration process.
Meanwhile, your debit card PIN is used for when you do transactions or if you want to withdraw cash in ATMs. This PIN can be changed in the Card Center feature.
You can reset your device PIN from the Jenius app homepage. Jenius will then ask for your password to create a new PIN.
You can contact Jenius Help at 1500 365 or visit Jenius Live in this location. A Jenius Crew will verifiy your data and help you to change the registered e-mail address.
You can utilise the Forgot Password feature that is available on the homepage of Jenius app. Please follow these steps to reset your Jenius account password:
1. Tap Reset on the log in screen.
2. Input the registered e-mail address.
3. Input the 6-digit verification code sent to your phone number.
4. Input the 3-digit CVV code and expiry date on your Jenius m-Card.
5. Tap Next.
6. Input and confirm new password.
7. When it’s done, tap Next.
The verification code is only valid for 30 minutes after you’ve received it.
1. Contact Jenius Help at 1500 365.
2. Jenius Help will check your data and manually resend the verification code.
3. After that, you will receive an SMS and e-mail containing a verification code that can be used for 30 minutes after receiving it. You will also receive a link to change your password.
4. Click on the link, input your e-mail address and the verification code you’ve received.
5. You will be asked to create a new password.
6. After your new password is successfully made, you will be directed to secure.jenius.co.id, and receive an e-mail confirming that you’ve successfully made a new password.
As long as your smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner, you can easily access your Jenius account with one touch. Unfortunately, not every electronic device comes with this feature.
1. Choose Profile & Settings menu.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Choose Fingerprint log in.
1. Choose Profile & Settings.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Choose Notification Settings.
4. Choose the things you want to be notified about in you smartphone and e-mail.
5. Review your changes, the tap Save.