Your instructions will be received by us digitally.
- All your banking instructions will come from mobile application or online.
- You will be required to authorize your instructions using various types of security information (e.g. PIN, username, password, and token) when necessary. You are solely responsible for the use and the confidentiality of all the security information used for the transaction. Please ensure that you do not share your security information to other parties including the bank staff.
- After the authorization process is completed, we will then execute your instructions.
- You understand and agree on the use of electronic delivery methods to transmit the customer data and any risks associated with it. You declare that you agree to exempt the Bank from any loss that may occur.
Your security is guaranteed.
- According to the rules of OJK (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/Indonesian Financial Services Authority), you will be required to provide personal data when opening an account in our bank.
- Please ensure that the information provided is correct and accurate. Please kindly update your information when there are changes to your personal information.
- We ensure that your personal data will be kept confidential and secure. The use of your personal data will comply with the applicable provision.
- You are obliged to inform and provide data updates to the Bank. The changes will only apply if they have been accepted and/or approved by the Bank. In the event that the Bank has not received any information regarding the data changes, the Bank will use the existing Customer Data recorded in the Bank’s system.
- You shall accept any consequences and/or losses which may arise from the Customer negligence in updating the Data to the Bank.
VII. Government Assurance
- The Customer’s balance in Jenius is guaranteed in accordance with the provisions of the Deposit Insurance Agency (Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan or LPS).
- The Customer’s saving balance that exceeds the maximum value of savings and/or interest rate guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Agency (Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan – LPS), or does not meet other requirements to be entitled for the LPS program in accordance with the current LPS Regulations and/or future relevant regulation, all of the risks are entirely the responsibility of the Customer.
VIII. Law and Corresponding Jurisdiction
- The interpretation and the implementation of these Terms and Conditions are regulated by and abide with the applicable law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Matters related to these Terms and Conditions as well as its consequences, will be legally domiciled within the South Jakarta District Court without limiting the Bank’s rights of legal proceedings or indictment to Customer in other Indonesian courts.
- The Customer and the Bank mutually agreed to ignore Article 1266 in the Indonesian Civil Law.
These Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to all requirements set by the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia (OJK).
IX. Statement and Authority
- The Customer hereby declares that every data, description, and electronic signature in the Account application and/or financial services/facilities used by the Customer, any supporting document related to the bank account application and/or banking service/facility used by the Customer, also every Account operational instruction and/or financial services/facilities, also the authority given by the Customer to a third party (if any) as well as the authority given to the Bank are valid and legally binding to every Account and/or financial service/facility, unless indicated otherwise. The Customer is obliged to provide information to the Bank immediately for every change in name, address, telephone number, NPWP number and any other item that are different from the previously submitted data/description provided by the Customer to the Bank. Failure to inform the above changes is entirely the Customer’s sole responsibility.
The Customer hereby declares that:
the Bank holds the right to perform validity tests to the data provided by the Customer on the bank account application or application to receive other services/facilities or any other similar application, and holds the right to request any additional data deemed necessary by the Bank,
the Bank has given sufficient explanation regarding the characteristic of the Bank’s product that will be used by the Customer, and the Customer has fully understood the consequences including the benefits, losses, risks, and fees that may occur in relation to the Bank’s product.
- The Customer hereby declares to authorize the Bank to directly debit the funds from the Customer’s Account for the purpose of banking transaction.
- The Customer agrees to allow the Bank to provide and/or distribute the Customer’s personal data to representatives and/or holding companies and/or shareholders and/or affiliated companies and/or trusted third parties who have collaborated with the Bank for administrative purposes and/or financial products/services promotion and/or service improvement for the Customer.
- In the event that the Customer does not give approval to the Bank to provide and/or disseminate the Customer’s personal data to other parties (outside the Bank) for commercial purposes, the Bank will only use Customer’s personal data for Bank’s internal interest and will not give and/or disseminate to other parties outside the Bank’s legal entity, except as provided for in the applicable provisions.
- Regardless of the aforementioned provisions, the Customer hereby grants the power of attorney to the Bank to disclose information related to the Customer, including but not limited to, information about the amount of money or other particular matters relating to the Customer Account to the Controlling Shareholder/Last Controlling Shareholder, subsidiaries and Bank affiliates.
The Customer hereby understands and agrees that The Customer authorizes and/or open the access to the Bank for:
the Customer’s other bank account,
the Customer’s social media account,
the Customer’s electronic business (e-commerce) account,
the Customer’s device records,
Official information from the Customer telecommunication provider (excluding records of conversation),
the Bank may read, obtain, collect, process and analyze the information in the Customer’s account that are deemed relevant by the Bank to the services/products chosen by the Customer or the services/products of the Bank that will be offered to the Customer.
- The customer hereby declares to have understood and aware of all the risks arise from the transactions, whether processed through the TCR machine, other places determined by the Bank, or other transactions related to the electronic banking, and is solely responsible for all transactions, including in the event of the Account, debit card, and/or banking facilities/services are misused for any reason.
- The Customer hereby declares that the Customer is willing to be visited and/or contacted by the Bank through the Customer’s personal communication means, to convey information (including products and/or services), from Monday to Saturday, excluding the national holiday, between 08.00 – 18.00 local time, while for service inquiries (including but not limited to card delivery and direct meetings for customer data verification) can be done on Monday to Sunday including national holidays from 08.00 – 21.00 local time.
- The customer hereby declares that the Bank is exempted from any claim/lawsuit for damages arising from system and/or communication facilities failure caused by external factors beyond the control of the Bank.
- The Customer hereby declares that he/she agrees that the signature stated on the ID Card (KTP) Photo submitted to the Bank is to be stored and used by the Bank as the Customer’s signature specimen.
- The customer hereby declares to be a subject and bound to this Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions for Customer of PT Bank BTPN Tbk. (which constitute an integral and inseparable part of this Terms and Conditions),the terms and conditions related to the Account and/or facility/banking services will be accepted by the customer such as the prevailing laws, legislation and the Bank’s authority in the Republic of Indonesia, determined by the Republic of Indonesia in relation to banking facilities/services provided by the Bank to the customer (including but not limited to electronic transaction process).
- All authority granted by the Customer under these Terms and Conditions are granted with a substitute right, and during which time the customer’s liability to the Bank has not been fully settled, such authority cannot be withdrawn and terminated for any reason, including but not limited to the reasons specified in the Article 1813 of the Civil Law, because such authority is an inseparable component of these Terms and Conditions.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the Bank has the authority to upgrade, modify or supplement the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the applicable regulations. Any change, addition or update to these Terms and Conditions will be informed through the Customer’s email or other means of communication/information and the customer is bound to such changes in the future.
- The Customer agrees to receive notification through electronic means in accordance with the applicable law, these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other notices regarding the Customer’s use of the Account or products/services provided by Jenius. Electronic means refer, but are not limited to, electronic mail, or displayed information on the website’s pages, Internet Banking or on the Jenius Mobile Application, or through wireless means of communication. The above terms, agreements, and notifications shall be deemed to have been received upon publication.
- The Customer hereby declares that customer has agreed that the customer is required to provide additional information and or documents requested by the bank in relation to customer’s transaction and profile, if needed.
- By reading, understanding and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer binds himself/herself to this Terms and Conditions, and all the terms and conditions set by the Bank and the Customer states that the Bank has provided sufficient explanations regarding the characteristics of the Bank’s products or services including Digital Banking Services the Customer will use and has understood all the consequences of using the Bank’s products or services including Digital Banking Services, along with the benefits, risks, and costs inherent in the Bank’s products or services including the Digital Banking Services.
XI. Questions and Complaints
- Customer may contact the Customer Service for inquiry, file a request, and/or file a complaint via 1-500-365. If the Customer wishes to file a written complaint, a proof of evidence must be attached to support the complaint.
- Should the complaint is related to the completed financial transactions, the Customer must submit the complaint within 7 (seven) days after the transaction.
- The Bank will perform an examination/investigation of the complaint in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable at the Bank.