Your instructions will be received by us digitally
- All your banking activities or instructions will originate from the app or online (website).
- You will be required to authorize your instructions using various types of security authentication (e.g. PIN, username, password and token) when necessary. You are solely responsible for the use and the confidentiality of all the security information used for all your transactions. Please ensure that you do not share your security information to other parties including the bank staff.
- After the authentication process is completed, we will then proceed to execute your instructions.
- You understand and agree on the use of electronic delivery methods to transmit the customer data and any risks associated with it. You declare that you agree to exempt the Bank from any loss that may occur.
Your security is guaranteed
- According to the rules of OJK (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/Indonesian Financial Services Authority), you will be required to provide personal data when opening an account in our bank.
- Please ensure that the information provided is correct and accurate. Please update your information when there are changes to your personal information.
- We ensure that your personal data will be kept confidential and secure. The use of your personal data will comply with the applicable provision.
- You are obliged to inform and provide data updates to the Bank. The changes will only apply if they have been accepted and/or approved by the Bank. In the event that the Bank has not received any information regarding the data changes, the Bank will use the existing Customer Data recorded in the Bank’s system.
- You shall accept any consequences and/or losses which may arise from the Customer negligence in updating the Data to the Bank.
LAW AND CORRESPONDING JURISDICTION
- The interpretation and the implementation of these Terms and Conditions are regulated by and abide with the applicable law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Matters related to these Terms and Conditions as well as its consequences, will be legally domiciled within the South Jakarta District Court without limiting the Bank’s rights of legal proceedings or indictment to Customer in other Indonesian courts.
- The Customer and the Bank mutually agreed to ignore Article 1266 in the Indonesian Civil Law which stated that the Bank has the authority to terminate an account unilaterally.
- These Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to all requirements set by the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia (OJK).