How to unlink device or disconnect the device with Jenius account?
- Contact Jenius Help by telephone at 1500365 or you can come to Jenius Booth and the nearest Bank BTPN branch office.
- Tell the Jenius crew you want to unlink the connected device from your Jenius account.
- Follow the required verification steps.
- The unlink device process will takes a maximum of 2 working hours if the request accepted between 08.00-17.00 WIB on the working days. For the incoming call that accepted after 17.00 WIB, the unlink device request will be processed on the next working days.
Can I unlink the device without calling 1500365?
Other than the requests made by phone to 1500365, you can request unlink device by visiting the Jenius Booth or the nearest Bank BTPN branch office.
If I accidentally uninstall/delete the Jenius app from a mobile phone that I’m currently using. Do I need to call 1500365 to be able to use it again?
- Re-install/re-download the Jenius application.
- Try to log in to the application by entering your Jenius account information.
- If it doesn’t work, immediately call 1500365 for further checking.
I was declared ineligible during the data verification process at 1500365. Can I still make an unlink device request?
Other than call 1500365, requests for an unlink device can be made by visiting the Jenius Booth or the nearest Bank BTPN branch office.
How do I know that my Jenius account is no longer connected to any mobile phone or device?
Make sure you have received an email from [email protected] informing you that you have successfully removed the previous device from your account. After that, log in to the Jenius application from your new device by entering the required data.