Browse Our FAQ
Flexi Cash is your emergency fund whenever you need extra money. You can immediately withdraw money after you’ve activated Flexi Cash.
Only selected Jenius customers can apply for Flexi Cash loan facilities through Jenius app.
Flexi Cash makes it easy for you to receive money loans with these added benefits:
1. Competitive interest rates.
2. Flexible interest rates that can decrease over time. if you pay your loans early.
3. Once activated, Flexi Cash will immediately be available for you.
4. Withdraw money from Flexi Cash whenever you need.
5. No administration fees.
1. Tap the menu button, then select Flexi Cash.
2. Tap on the three dotted icons on the top right corner and select About and FAQ.
Selected Jenius customers can apply for a loan through Flexi Cash menu in Jenius app.
Follow these steps to apply for Flexi Cash:
1. Choose Flexi Cash in your Jenius app.
2. Choose I Want to Apply For Flexi Cash and tap Ok, Got It.
3. For Android users, click the Allow button to provide access to Flexi Cash.
4. Complete your Personal details, then tap Next.
5. Input your residential address information or click the toggle on the page if the residence address is the same as your correspondence address and tap Next.
6. Complete Your Work Information, then tap Next.
7. Complete your Next of Kin Details information and tap Next.
8. Your Flexi Cash application will be processed immediately.
You can also do an offer simulation by choosing Calculate Possible Offer on the Overview page.
These are the requirements when you apply for a Flexi Cash loan:
1. Indonesian citizen.
2. 21-50 years old.
3. Have a KTP.
Follow these steps below to activate your Flexi Cash:
1. Choose Flexi Cash in your Jenius app.
2. Choose Accept This Offer.
3. Select Activate.
4. Input your Jenius password.
5. Tap the Flexi Cash notification offer that you’ll receive after your application has been approved.
6. Flexi Cash is ready to be used after your Flexi Cash activation process is succeeded.
The approval process for Flexi Cash submission is 5 working days at the latest.
Flexi Cash facility approval is a decision from the bank and this policy cannot be contested.
You can apply for Flexi Cash again after 120 days from the results of an unapproved submission.
1. On the Flexi Cash overview screen, tap Withdraw.
2. Input the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
3. If needed, you can include a photograph and the name of the loan (optional).
4. Tap Next
5. Choose the tenure you prefer..
6. Review the amount you need to pay every month, then choose Next.
7. Check to ensure that the amount of money you wish to loan is correct and that you have enough money in your Active Balance to pay the monthly payment.
8. Then tap Withdraw.
9. Congratulations, the money you wish to loan is now in your Active Balance.
The maximum of active loans that you can make is in accordance with the Credit Limit loaned by the bank.
Yes. Selected customers can apply for a loan through Flexi Cash menu in Jenius app.
No, the loan period cannot be changed when the loan is already running.
The minimum loan withdrawal of Flexi Cash is IDR500,000 and minimum of installment is IDR75,000/month.
1. Choose Flexi Cash.
2. On the Overview tab, you will see the remaining withdrawal limit.
The due date of the installment adjusts to the date from which the loan was first drawn, therefore the interest calculation is adjusted from the date when the loan drawdown. This adjustment causes your first installment amount to be different from the rest.
If Flexi Cash has been activated and you don’t want to use the loan, you don’t need to withdraw the loan. You can withdraw Flexi Cash loans any time you want to use them.
If Flexi Cash has been approved but you don’t want to use it, you don’t need to make a loan withdrawal.
But it is better for you to activate your Flexi Cash because Flexi Cash offer that is not yet active is only valid for 60 days after the loan is approved. In order to make it easier to withdraw your loan any time you want to use it.
Yes. The validity period of the Flexi Cash offer that has not been activated is 60 days after the loan application was approved, you have to re-apply if you have passed the time period.
If you want to withdraw the loan, you can immediately activate it on the Flexi Cash menu.
Yes, you can.
Jenius always pays attention to the quality of customer portfolios. Increasing your Flexi Cash credit limit can currently only be initiated by Jenius as a bank.
Here are the things that customers can do to get an offer to increase their credit limit:
1. Customers actively using Flexi Cash.
2. Customers always make payments according to the payment schedule.
The interest rate is start from 1.75%. Each person will be charged a different interest for a loan on the Flexi Cash menu depending on the risk profile of each customer.
Interest outstanding is the amount of interest you need to pay every month based on the tenure that you have already decided.
Yes, customers will automatically be charged with the interest when a debit failure occurs. Customers are advised to report to Jenius Help at 1500 365, if there is any debit failures in their Flexi Cash feature.
Flexi Cash interest uses current interest.
For example: If you make the first loan withdrawal on November 15, then you make a second loan withdrawal on December 9, the due date of your loan payments will fall on January 15. Then the amount of interest to be paid on January 15 will be counted for 36 days.
No. You will only be charged with interest when you’ve made a loan withdrawal in the Flexi Cash.
The Flexi Cash repayment will be directly debited from your Active Balance, and will be kept by Jenius for the settlement at the end of the day. While this process is ongoing, the balance taken for repayment will not be shown in the In & Out and will not be seen as paid.
After the settlement is done, your repayment status will be shown on the Flexi Cash and In & Out menu.
If within 2 x 24 hours, you have not received any payment information in In & Out, please do contact Jenius Help at 1500 365.
Installments payment should be paid according to the date when you withdraw you first loan or according to the cycle date stated in the Flexi Cash feature inside the Jenius app.
You can make an installment payment by ensuring that the amount of funds in your Active Balance is sufficient before 19.00 WIB on the cycle date. Then, Jenius will automatically withdraw the fund that must be paid right at that time and date.
If your Active Balance is insufficient when an automatic payment is made, then the amount of the determined penalty will be applied immediately.
The minimum term of payment is 1 month and the maximum term of payment is 36 months.
There are three ways to do that:
– Through the Flexi Cash widget in the dashboard,
– By choosing Overview and the number of installments can be seen in The Next Automatic Payment, or
– You can find it in Loans menu.
Yes, here’s how:
1. Choose Flexi Cash.
2. Choose Loans.
3. Select the loan which you want to pay before the due date.
4. Choose Pay in Advance.
5. Input the amount you wish to pay.
6. Tap Next.
7. Make sure the amount you want to pay is correct, then select Pay Installment.
You have 2 opportunities of making an early payment for every withdrawal of a new loan, but you can only make 1 early payment per month.
The minimum payment amount of early payment is 1 installment.
The maximum amount for early payment is the remaining amount of loan that you have not paid.
The schedule for the next months will be automatically adjusted based on the payment you’ve made. The tenure reduction is also possible depends on the amount of your early payment.
Some reasons why you cannot make an early payment are:
– Early payment cannot be made at due date from 19:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m (western Indonesian time).
– You have made an early payment on that month.
– You still have an unpaid installment.
– The amount in your Active Balance is not enough to pay monthly installments.
– You have not passed the first month payment period.
The first loan to be paid is the first loan taken.
You can only pay your Flexi Cash loan from Active Balance and not by making a deposit directly to the loan account.
No. You can only make a deposit to your Active Balance through the nearest BTPN branch office, but you can’t make a deposit directly to the loan account.
No. You still have to move your money in Flexi Saver to Active Balance for it to be withdrawn to Flexi Cash.
No. Tenor installment payments cannot be changed and will still follow the first tenor arrangement.
The due date is determined during the date which you took out the loan.
There are some exceptions to determining the due date, these are the following example:
– If you take a second loan less than 15 days from the date of the first loan, then the first installment payment for the second loan will mature on the next payment date.
– If you take a second loan more than 15 days from the maturity date of the first loan, then the first installment payment for the second loan will mature on the nearest due date.
It’s because the due date is set from the date you first disbursing the loan. If the two loans start at different times, then the second and subsequent loan maturity dates will due on the same date as the first loan maturity date. An ongoing interest will be applied, for loans that are withdrawn less or more than 30 days from the maturity date.
Yes, you will receive notifications on your smartphone 5 days prior, 3 days prior, a day before and when your installments are due.
The due date of the installments will always be the same or adjusted to your first installment due date.
Example: if you take the first Flexi Cash loan on November 9, then you take the second loan on November 15, then the due date for the loan you took on November 15 will also fall on December 9.
When you took a loan less than 15 days from the date of the first loan, the first installment payment for the second loan will due in the next 2 months.
For example: if you take your first loan on November 9, then the second loan on November 24 (less than 15 days from the first due date), then the payment for your second loan installment will be withdrawn on January 9.
The fund in your Active Balance will still automatically be debited on due date. However, if you haven’t deposited enough fund on the next day, your Active Balance will show the hold amount you need to pay, which is the rest of the installment and the penalty incurred to you. You are expected to pay your installment based on that hold amount.
Payment of installments on the due date will be withdrawn at the end of each day.
Make sure your first loan details are correct and Active Balance is sufficient on the same date for monthly payments.
Debiting will still be done on your due date even though the date falls on a holiday.
If the loan withdrawal date falls on the 26th to the 4th of the following month, then the due date will be added 40 days from the date of the withdrawal of the loan. If the loan withdrawal is made on the 5th to 25th, the due date will be the same as the first loan withdrawal date.
The penalty will incur one day after due date with details as follow:
First month (one day after due date): IDR50,000
Second month (30 days after due date): IDR75,000
Third month (60 days after due date): IDR150,000
Fourth month (90 days after due date): IDR 175,000
– Late fees 30 days and thereafter, will be accumulated with the costs of delays that have been previously charged.
– Penalty applies to any late payment of the loan (example: you passed the payment on the due date of the first loan for the first installment which will be subject to a penalty fee of IDR 50,000, then you also missed the payment of the second loan for the first installment which will be charged a penalty of IDR 50,000 also.
– The penalty fee will be automatically withdrawn when there is a balance in your Active Balance.
– There is no additional interest for late payment.
No, you will not be fined. You will even get a profit and only need to pay the monthly installments if you make an early payment with a payment of more than 1 month.
To settle your penalties and overdue installments, please contact Jenius at 021-25567000 ext. 11360 or 12427.
1. Choose Flexi Cash.
2. Then choose Loans.
The receipt of Flexi Cash’ withdraw and loan payment can be viewed through the In & Out feature.
1. Choose Flexi Cash.
2. Then choose Loans.
3. Tap Show loan history toggle.
No. The photo on loan details cannot be changed.
Yes. The Flexi Cash offers are only reserved for active Jenius users.