Browse Our FAQ
Yes, you can, by following these steps:
1. Choose Profile & Settings.
2. Then tap Edit.
3. Choose NPWP & personal details.
4. Change your personal details and tap Save.
After completing the registration process, your Jenius account is still not active. The activity of sending money or other banking activities in Jenius can not yet be done. In order to fully experience the Banking Reinvented experience and utilize all the features of Jenius to the fullest, you must activate your Jenius account. This is also a process required by the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
There are 2 ways to activate your Jenius account:
You can call a Jenius Crew through a video call to activate your Jenius account. The operating time of Jenius Crew: Monday-Sunday, 08.00 – 21.00 WIB.
Follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
2. On the dashboard page of your Jenius app, choose Activate Now.
3. Choose Activate with Video Call.
4. Jenius will asks for your permission to access your phone’s camera and microphone. Choose Give Access.
5. If you’re not connected directly to a Jenius Crew, you will be directed to a queuing screen where you will need to wait until your turn to talk to our Jenius Crew.
6. Once you’re connected, follow the instruction from our Jenius Crew.
7. For verification purposes, please have your real KTP ready and also your supporting documents such as Driving Licence/Passport/Student Card or other ID cards that the name listed in accordance with the original identity card. Please make sure you are in a place with adequate lighting.
8. Jenius will send an e-mail stating your account is active.
You can visit Jenius Live whose locations you can find here or by visiting the nearest BTPN Sinaya and Purna Bakti branch offices.
1. Take time to visit and activate your account at Jenius Live.
2. For verification purposes, please have your real KTP ready.
3. Jenius Crew will ask for a signature and take a photo of your KTP.
4. Jenius will send an e-mail stating your account is active.
No. Video calls will use an internet connection, therefore, make sure your internet connection is stable and you have enough data plan when making a video call with our Jenius Crew.
Jenius requires approximately 15 minutes after verification to activate your Jenius account.
If you live outside of Jabodetabek, Bandung and Surabaya, you can still complete the activation process by having a video call or by visiting the nearest branch offices of BTPN Sinaya and Purna Bakti. Find the location of the branch offices here.
Jenius Crew operational time: Monday-Sunday, 08.00 – 21.00 WIB.
You will receive an e-mail from Jenius informing you that your Jenius account is now active.